A favourite among Beach Mamas. The bikini top’s clever design means it’s not obviously “maternity wear” yet it will give the support and stretch needed through pregnancy and postpartum, and has pull down access for breastfeeding.
- Pull down cups to allow for breast feeding.
- Pockets for padding or breast pads.
- Adjustable straps to get the fit just right.
- A smooth band and clip around the back making sure your rash vest sits smoothly.
- An exclusive print made just for Mother & Sun mamas (print placement may vary).
- The most deliciously soft yet durable fabric made from recycled plastics (have you heard we’re really sustainable? Head here to learn more).
- Oh yeah, it’s also fade, pilling and Chlorine resistant with UPF 50+ protection and shape retention.
Solid colour- Made in Italy. 78% recycled polyamide. 22% elastane. OEKO-TEX 100.
Print- Made in Taiwan. 78% recycled polyamide. 22% elastane. OEKO-TEX 100.
We totally get that sizing during this stage of your life can feel rough. But we want to let you know that because of the stretchiness of our swimwear, you’ll find your fit easily. We’ve also designed the products with your changing body in mind.
With the Mama Bikini Top we recommend picking your “usual” size, however if your bust size is a DD or above, sizing up will give you more coverage.
If you’re not sure which size to go with please check out our sizing guide here. And get some piece of mind by reading our returns page here.
Exchanges and Refunds
We hope you absolutely love your Mother and Sun items. But we get that buying while you’re pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding can be hard sometimes. That’s why we offer exchange when you need another size.
We do encourage you though to check out the Sizing Information before you buy. And if you’re still not sure, then contact us and we’ll help you to get the right size for you.
We will happily provide you with an exchange if you find yourself with the wrong size. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault we will gladly replace or refund items if they are defected or damaged or are significantly different from our item description.
However, we understand that sometimes a refund is what you’re after. So, please let us know what’s happening within 21 days of purchase and we’ll sort it out.
For all exchanges or refunds items must be unworn and in their original condition with the hygeniene sticker still in place (except in the case of faults).
If you would like an exchange or refund please follow these steps:
- Copy this table:
Return or Exchange:
- Send an email to email@example.com. In the email paste and complete the table.
- We’ll get back to you letting you know if your request has been approved and give you all the information you need to complete the exchange/ refund. In the case of a faulty item, we may request more information, like photos.
And, just letting you know that you are responsible for return shipping to Mother and Sun.